the little dragon Index du Forum

the little dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Parts Of Me Are Still Amazing Small Scale Stories Book 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the little dragon Index du Forum -> The Little Dragons -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannmaimo

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 02:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Parts Of Me Are Still Amazing Small Scale Stories Book 2 Répondre en citant

Parts of Me Are Still Amazing (Small Scale Stories Book 2)
by Cathryn Wellner
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Parts of Me Are Still Amazing (Small Scale Stories Book 2)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Parts of Me Are Still Amazing (Small Scale Stories Book 2)

If you are 100% confident in the way you look, act, and age, read this book to see all the crazy vulnerability you might be missing. If, on the other hand, you have an insecurity or two...or twenty...read this book to laugh and embrace your quirkiness, insecurities, and courage.

If you are a fan of Brene Brown, Liz Gilbert, Mike Dooley, SARK or Tony Robinson, read this book. They have taught you to embrace your beautiful, unique self, but sometimes you forget. 

Keep these Small Scale Stories by your bed, tucked in your briefcase, or in a drawer of your desk. Next time vulnerability buckles your knees, read a story or two, take a deep breath, laugh out loud, and keep on moving.

Parts of Me Are Still Amazing is the second book in the Small Scale Stories series. The full-color photographs and lyrical short tales explore the communications most people pass by without noticing. Weeds unveil their secret lives. A hood ornament reveals an impressive imagination. Stones show uncanny wisdom.

The books are hand sized, just the right size for keeping on a bedside table and giving to friends. Writing teachers will find them a useful tool for nourishing imagination and creativity.

Details:
price: $2.18
bound: 46 pages
publisher: Espoir Press (May 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0716X4W9M
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 20588 KB

Parts of Me Are Still Amazing (Small Scale Stories Book 2) free fb2 Parts of Me Are Still Amazing (Small Scale Stories Book 2) format txt pdf

48a4f088c3

Il était une fois des marins: Prix des Écrivains de Vendée 2012 (French Edition) Jean-Paul LgerThe Stable Book; Being a Treatise on the Management of Horses, in Relation to Stabling, Grooming, Feeding, Watering and WorkingThe Books of Ezra: A Few Thousand BucksThe Flower GardenThey'll Remember Our SonMänner – Freunde – Liebespaare: Biographische Notizen (German Edition)Doe Ray Me: Memories EternalBertrand Du Guesclin: Constable of France, His Life and Times (Classic Reprint)Growing up Hoosier: The Wonder YearsFrancisco Palou's Life and Apostolic Labors of the Venerable Father Junipero Serra: Founder of the Franciscan Missions of California

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 02:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the little dragon Index du Forum -> The Little Dragons -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange